- Delivery: 3-10 days.
RIRS 700 H EKO FILTER (545x260x46)
- Salda model
- RIRS 700 H EKO
- Dimensions (mm)
- The set consists of
- Filters - 2 pcs.
- Delivery of goods
- € 2.90 (free shipping from € 50)
Filter set suitable for Salda RIRS 700 HE EKO 3.0, Salda RIRS 700 HW EKO 3.0 recuperators. The filter set is designed to filter the incoming and outgoing air.
The package includes:
- / li>
- The efficient kit consists of two filters (F7 + M5) that fit the original Sweetness Filters (ZFEPF033 + ZFEPF035).
Differences between F7 and M5 filters:
- M5 compact filter used to filter the supply and exhaust air, trapping medium-sized particles (average protection against 10 μm particulates).
- The F7 compact filter is only used to filter the supply air, trapping ultra-fine particles (effective protection against 0.3 μm particulates).
RIRS 700 H ECO Filter Kit Specification:
- Filter Dimensions - 545X260X46
- Made in Lithuania
- Moisture-resistant cardboard frame
- ECO green
- Large loading area
- Complies with VDI6022 Hygiene Class
- Complies with DIN53438 flammability class
- Complies with the ISO16980 standard
- Complies with EN779: 2012
- It is recommended to change the recuperator filters at least 2-3 times a year.
Filtrai1.lt filters have "ECO green" features. Filters are made from recycled and durable materials.
Hygiene Standard VDI6022
The filters we sell comply with the VDI6022 Ventilation Hygiene Standard. The standard ensures that filter materials do not allow bacteria to grow.
Flammability DIN53438 classification
Filters sold at www.Filtrai1.lt are tested and have the appropriate flammability classification.
Filters are made using unique DEEP PLEAT technology.
Thanks to this technology:
- Retains proper V-shape when corrugated
- Uses maximum filter media area
- Extends filter life and performance
Buy 10 sets or more and Contact Us for a Better Price