- Delivery: 1-2 days.
RIRS 300 V ECO FILTER SET (85x270x173/1)
- Salda model
- RIRS 300 V EKO
- Dimensions (mm)
- The set consists of
- Filters - 2 pcs.
- Delivery of goods
- € 2.90 (free shipping from € 50)
Filter set suitable for Salda RIRS 300 V ECO recuperator. The filter set is designed to filter incoming and outgoing air.
The set includes:
- The standard Salda RIRS 300 V EKO set consists of two filters (M5+M5), which are suitable instead of the original Salda filters.
- The efficient Salda RIRS 300 V EKO set consists of two filters (F7+M5) which are suitable instead of the original Salda filters.
Differences between F7 and M5 filters:
- M5 pocket filter used to filter supply and extract air, retaining medium-sized particles (medium protection against 10 μm solid particles).
- The F7 pocket filter is used only for supply air filtration, retaining ultra-fine particles (effective protection against 0.3 μm solid particles).
RIRS 300 V ECO filter set specification:
- Filter dimensions - 85x270x173/1
- Made in Lithuania
- Moisture-proof cardboard frame
- ECO green
- Large filtering area
- Complies with hygiene class VDI6022
- Corresponds to DIN53438 flammability class
- Conforms to ISO16980 standard
- Complies with EN779:2012 standard
- It is recommended to change recuperator filters at least 2-3 times a year.
Filtrai1.lt filters have "ECO green" properties. The filters are made of recycled and durable materials.
Hygiene standard VDI6022
The filters we sell comply with the ventilation hygiene standard VDI6022. The standard ensures that filter materials do not allow bacteria to breed.
Flammability DIN53438 classification
The filters sold by Filtrai1.lt are tested and have the appropriate flammability classification.
The filters are made using the unique DEEP PLEAT technology.
Thanks to this technology:
- When corrugating, the material maintains the correct V shape
- The maximum area of the filter material is used
- Extends filter life and efficiency
Buy 10 sets or more and contact us for a better price
When and how often should recuperator filters be changed?
Universal instructions for changing recuperator filters
Air filter classes, standards and marking