- These rules for the purchase of goods (hereinafter the "Rules"), upon their approval by the Buyer (after familiarizing themselves with the Rules and ticking the box next to the statement "I have read and agree to the rules of www. filtrai1.lt "), are a binding legal document that sets out the rights of the Buyer and the Seller and responsibilities, terms of purchase and payment for goods, order of delivery and return of goods, responsibility of the parties and other provisions related to the purchase and sale of goods in the www.filtrai1.lt online store.
- The seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the Rules. The buyer must reconfirm the Rules during each purchase.
- All able-bodied individuals and legal entities have the right to buy in the store.
Protection of personal data
- www.filtrai1.lt has the right to collect personal data provided by the Buyer to www.filtrai1.lt and to disclose them to third parties, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the order. The Buyer's data can be used for information only after obtaining the Buyer's consent (after familiarizing himself with the Rules and ticking the box next to the statement "I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions"). The buyer has the right to prohibit the collection and processing of his personal data at any time, except in cases where it is necessary for the fulfillment of the requirements arising from the purchase-sale contract or the fulfillment of the order. The seller undertakes to protect data about the buyer of the online store www.filtrai1.lt from third parties.
Conclusion of the purchase and sale agreement
- The purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded from the moment when the Buyer, after creating a shopping cart in the electronic store, specifying the delivery address, choosing the payment method and familiarizing himself with these Rules, clicks the "Order" button, and is valid until the full fulfillment of the obligations under this agreement . In cases where the Buyer does not agree with all or a certain part of the Rules, he must not place the order.
- The buyer has the right to buy goods in the electronic store in accordance with the presented Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- The buyer (user) has the right to cancel the contract for the purchase and sale of goods concluded in the electronic store with the Seller by notifying the Seller in writing within 7 working days from the day of delivery of the goods. The buyer has the right to refuse the contract of purchase and sale of goods with the seller only if the goods have not been damaged, their appearance has not fundamentally changed and they are of high quality.
Obligations of the buyer
- The buyer must pay for the goods and their delivery (if specified when concluding the contract) and accept the ordered goods. The Buyer pays for the goods using his online bank (or after delivery by courier using the COD service), to which a link is provided from the electronic store (if the Seller has concluded a corresponding agreement with the Buyer's bank), or by making a payment from any other bank to the Seller's account specified in "Contacts".
- If the data provided in the Buyer's registration form changes, he must update it immediately.
- The buyer, using the www.filtrai1.lt online store, undertakes to comply with these Rules and not to violate the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- If the Buyer refuses to accept the goods during the delivery of the goods without valid reasons, the Buyer must cover the costs of the delivery of the goods.
- In the event of important circumstances, the Seller may temporarily or completely terminate the online store without notifying the Buyer in advance.
Responsibilities of the seller
- The Seller undertakes to make efforts to enable the Buyer to properly use the services provided by the electronic store. The seller does not make any guarantees that the online store will operate without interruption or that data transmission will be error-free. The Seller is not responsible for any losses of the Buyer related to malfunctions of the electronic store and/or data transmission errors.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by him and under the conditions specified in these Rules
- The Seller, in the event of important circumstances, being unable to provide the ordered product to the Buyer, undertakes to offer an analogous product, and if the Buyer refuses to accept the analogue of the product, to return the money paid by the Buyer within 14 working days. In this case, the Seller is released from responsibility for non-delivery of the goods.
- The seller undertakes to comply with other requirements set forth in these rules.
Delivery of goods
- The goods are delivered by the transport company at the expense of the Buyer. In individual cases specified by the Seller, the goods are delivered at the Seller's expense.
- The buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to force majeure circumstances.
- Usually, the goods are delivered to the address specified by the Buyer within 1-2 days from the receipt of payment for the goods and the transportation of the goods, if the goods are in the Seller's warehouse.
- If the goods are not in the Seller's warehouse, the goods will be delivered within 3-15 days.
- The buyer, who has concluded a purchase and sale agreement, undertakes to check the aforementioned e-mail every day. mailbox, until a notification about the delivery of the goods is received.
- During the delivery of the shipment, the Buyer or, depending on the case, the Buyer's representative must together with the representative of the transport company check the condition of the package, the quantity, quality and assortment of the goods.
- If a violation of the package of the shipment is detected, but if there is no discrepancy(s) in the quantity, quality, or assortment of the goods, the Buyer or, depending on the case, the representative of the Buyer must mark the violation of the package of the shipment in the data logger provided by the representative of the transport company or in the paper delivery confirmation.
- If inconsistency(s) in the quantity and/or quality and/or assortment of the goods are found, the Buyer or, depending on the case, the Buyer's representative must not accept the shipment. In this case, the representative of the transport company, together with the Buyer or, depending on the case, the Buyer's representative, fills out a special shipment inspection report, in which he notes the violations found.
- After the buyer or, depending on the case, the buyer's representative accepts the shipment and signs the data logger provided by the representative of the transport company or the paper delivery confirmation without comments, it is considered that the goods were delivered in the undamaged package of the shipment, the quantity, quality, and assortment of the goods comply with the terms of the sales contract, additional services , specified in the data logger or on the paper delivery confirmation, have been properly completed.
- Upon delivery of the goods to the address specified by the buyer, the goods are considered to have been delivered to the Buyer, regardless of whether the goods are actually accepted by the Buyer or any other person who accepted the goods at the specified address. If the goods are not delivered on the planned day of delivery, the Buyer shall inform the Seller immediately, but no later than the next day after the planned day of delivery of the goods. Otherwise, the Buyer loses the right to submit claims to the Seller related to non-delivery or late delivery of goods.
Returning the goods
- If the Buyer (user) refuses the contract of purchase and sale of the goods, as stipulated in clause 4.2 of the Rules, the goods are returned at the expense of the Buyer. Money for the product is returned within 14 days. from the delivery of the returned product to the store.
- The goods are returned in the original product and shipment packaging.
- The Buyer is responsible for the proper assembly and packaging of the returned goods. If the product is not complete and/or properly packed, the Seller does not accept the returned product.
- Goods are not accepted back if they have been used and/or have been damaged and/or have lost their commercial appearance (changes to the appearance of the goods or their packaging, which were necessary to inspect the goods, are not considered essential changes to the appearance of the goods).
- The Seller examines the buyer's complaint regarding the quality of the goods or inaccurate/improper fulfillment of the order, submitted by e-mail email@example.com , and provides an answer within 14 calendar days. The deadline for the response to the complaint can be extended by 7 calendar days, after informing the buyer in writing.
- Items marked with the SPEC (special orders) tag are non-returnable.
- The buyer is fully responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the registration form. If the Buyer does not provide accurate data in the registration form, the Seller is not responsible for the resulting losses.
- The buyer is responsible for the actions taken while using this online store.
- The buyer is responsible for the transfer of his login data to third parties. If the services provided by "www.filtrai1.lt" are used by a third person who has connected to the online store using the Buyer's login data, the Seller considers this person to be the Buyer.
- The Seller is released from any responsibility in cases where losses arise because the Buyer, regardless of the Seller's recommendations and his obligations, did not familiarize himself with these Rules, although he was given such an opportunity.
- If the Seller's online store contains links to the websites of other companies, institutions, organizations or individuals, the Seller is not responsible for the information or activities carried out there, does not supervise, control those websites and does not represent those companies and individuals.
- In the event of damage, the party recognized as guilty compensates the injured party for direct losses.
- The Seller sends all notifications to the e-mail address provided in the Buyer's registration form.
- The Buyer sends all messages and questions to the address specified in the "Contacts" section of the Seller's e-store.
- Discount codes are not redeemable for cash or cumulative.
- The Buyer and the Seller agree that all information that is provided on the Seller's online store website (including, but not limited to, these Rules, information about the Seller, the offered goods and services and their characteristics, the Buyer's right to refuse the purchase and sale contract implementation procedure, the Seller's product maintenance services and guarantees (if they are provided)) are considered to be provided to the Buyer in writing.
- All disputes arising out of or related to the purchase and sale agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be resolved by negotiation. The buyer has the right to resolve all disputes and address claims to the seller by e-mail. by mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is not possible to reach an agreement, disagreements are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
www.filtrai1.lt electronic store is managed and maintained by MB "LUGI" company no. 305674664, address Gruodo st. 7, LT-47250 Kaunas, phone number: +370 623 41623